List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    [strongSwan] more information about Bug #306.
From:       "=?gbk?B?w7fP4w==?=" <747201427 () qq ! com>
Date:       2013-03-22 3:25:30

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Thank you very much for your reply about Bug #306.
About the second question I add a packet to illustrate what we do to modify some \
fields of the IKE INIT . My question still is Why such abnormal IKE INIT packet lead \
to the strongswan couldn¡¯t handle the following normal IKE INIT packet? Yourth,
ANNA.

["=?gbk?B?SUtFIEFCTk9STUFMIFBBQ0tFVC5wY2Fw?=" (application/octet-stream)]