List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    [strongSwan] Integration with openssl-fips
From:       Albert Dabrowski <albert.dabrowski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-12 14:13:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Did additional tests and it seems that strongswan is using the kernel
installed open-ssl, instead of my compiled fips-openssl.

Added CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in strongswan.spec to ./configure call, anyway
after creation and installation it still seems using the original kernel
openssl.
Could anyone give me a clue what I should change additionally?

Thanks,
Albert