List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    Re: [strongSwan] Problems with conneting to stongSwan server from
From:       Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen () strongswan ! org>
Date:       2009-12-28 9:25:10

Hi Jan,

this is not much information that you are giving.
A strongSwan log would be most welcome. Are there
any IKE_SA_INIT packets arriving on the strongSwan
server? If not, does the IKE_SA_INIT packet leave
the Windows 7 client (check with wireshark). If
the IKE_SA_INIT packet leaves the Win7 client
does the LANCOM router forward packets arriving
at its outer UDP ports 500 and 4500 to the strongSwan
server?

Best regards

Andreas

P.S. The nat_traversal=yes directive in ipsec.conf
     is not necessary. NAT traversal is always enabled
     with the IKEv2 charon daemon.