List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    [strongSwan] IPSec Implementation newbie
From:       GGonzalez () grupo-gestion ! com ! ar
Date:       2007-03-06 14:25:50

Hello all, searching for a vpn opensource solution for my company i
found that strongswan could solve my needs. My company have seven remote
offices and a central office, they are connected now through windows
gateways running kerio winroute (ja..ja...im new in the company in a
microsoft envitonment..realy im feel like a penguin). Each office have
an ADSL internet connection, adsl gets dynamic ip from the providers and
users connect to internet and vpn central office with this adsl link.
The idea is to get all the internet traffic routed through the central
office only. In this centralized context, users would use vpn to access
only to internal resources like windows terminal server.
Well, in this context my question is how to use STRONGSWAN to do what i
need or what configuration of STRONGSWAN can do what i need thinking
that in the future i were use this vpn implementation to route ip
telephony too. Thanks for any idea.

Gustavo A. González