List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    Re: [strongSwan] Unable to set SAs on the system
From:       Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen () strongswan ! org>
Date:       2007-02-28 22:39:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Vignesh,

you find the documentation for the dynamic configuration
of virtual IPs for IKEv1 under the link

   http://www.strongswan.org/docs/readme.htm#section_14.4

By coincidence today's strongswan-4.x snapshot is the first
to support IKEv2 configuration payloads. The notation in
ipsec.conf is exactly the same as for IKEv1. On the client
side you can now also use %config instead of &modeconfig.

The snapshots are available under the link:

   http://download.strongswan.org/snapshots/

Regards

Andreas

Vignesh wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> Thanks for the solution.  It worked!  pluto wasn't
> able to find ipsec in my path and it had failed!
>
> All,
> I have one another question.  Is it possible for the
> strongswan to assign a private ip to the remote
> client?  How can it be done?  Please point me to the
> documentation on the same, since I am not able to
> figure the place! :-(
>
> Thanking in advance,
> Vignesh
>
> On this ipsec.conf file: