List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    Re: [strongSwan] NULL-encryption
From:       Martin Willi <martin () strongswan ! org>
Date:       2007-02-13 7:58:50

Hi Henry,

Setkey is ported from the *BSD world and therefore uses the PF_KEY
interface. strongSwan uses the Linux specific XFRM interface, as the
"ip" utility from the iproute2 package does. Have you tried it with this
tool? Then we would know if the problem is related to strongSwan or
XFRM/kernel.
Sadly I'm unable to get a 2.6.8.1 kernel running myself, sorry. I didn't
manage to compile an UML kernel without errors yet...

Regards
Martin