List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    [strongSwan] MS Small Business Server
From:       aaron () pandora-net ! com (Aaron Smith)
Date:       2005-10-06 22:05:48

Ok.  Me again.  Has anyone on the list set up an IPSec
Transport mode connection between Strongswan and Microsoft
Small Business Server 2000?  I set up a connection like this
between Strongswan and a 2003 Server with no problem.  Doing
the exact same setup on the SBS (running ISA) results in nothing.
If I apply the IPSec policy, and then ping the other end, I immediately
get 4 "Negotiating IP Security" and the ping statistics.  And when I
say immediately I mean IMMEDIATELY.  As in it's there before the
Enter key pops back up.  I'm thinking that ISA Server is interfering
somehow.  Anyone on the list ever set this up?

------
"The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath
The drums will shake the castle walls,
the Ringwraiths ride in black..."
 	Led Zeppelin, "The Battle of Evermore"