List:       strongswan-users
Subject:    [strongSwan] Sentinel strongswan howto
From:       sjllera () ya ! com (Javier Sanchez)
Date:       2004-05-24 15:13:02

Hello Patrick,

thanks for the point, im changing the web right now. I have some doubts
too about the use of the ca cert, i thought that freeswan opened the
cert using the passphrase to make some kind of checks to the roadwarrior
cert but looks like im crompletelly wrong XD

I think that i must look for some good documents about pki and x509
certs .-)

Best regards

El lun, 24-05-2004 a las 14:37, Patrick Schoenfeld escribi?: