List:       strongswan-announce
Subject:    [strongSwan-dev] Contributing libcharon plugin
From:       Lev Stipakov <lstipakov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-29 8:51:54

Hello,

I have made a small libcharon plugin which gathers traffic stats
(in/out bytes) and provides it to a 3rd party script (path is
configurable) when session ends. Something similar what eap_radius
does, but without radius thing.

Would it be possible to merge it to strongswan codebase? If yes, how
this can be achieved? So far I have read
http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Contributions and
any license (for example MIT) would be completely fine.

--
-Lev