List:       stringtemplate-interest
Subject:    Re: [stringtemplate-interest] Command line app for printing
From:       Nathan Gagnon <simplyletgo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-08 16:19:55

I found ST Standalone Tool (should have seen it sooner...):
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ST/STST+-+StringTemplate+Standalone+Tool

This will work - looks like (from tool's doc page) I'll have to create
temp files instead of passing arguments in direct, and only keep one
template per .stg, but that should be fine.

I want to try using ST for snippets in VIM...