List:       stringtemplate-interest
Subject:    Re: [stringtemplate-interest] Which libraries (jars) needed?
From:       Jim Idle <jimi () temporal-wave ! com>
Date:       2009-03-26 16:02:25

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
Sam Barnett-Cormack wrote:
  <pre wrap="">Jim Idle wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Sam Barnett-Cormack wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Hey all,

I'm just setting out to use StringTemplate for codegen, and I'm just
wondering what the jar dependencies are? Obviously
stringtemplate-3.2.jar, and I'm assuming the antlr runtime jar
(antlr-runtime-3.1.2.jar in my case). I can't see what it'd need the
other ANTLR jars, but I thought I'd check in case, and it doesn't seem
to be mentioned anywhere in the docs.
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Use Maven and let it work it out for you. If you want this project \
to  become part of the ANTLR tool set, then you will have to make it a Maven
project anyway. Just load the Maven plugin for Netbeans or Eclispse or
whatever you use for development.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Well, this bit isn't meant to be for ANTLR - this is for work! However,
I've been meaning to look into Maven. To be frank I'm still not entirely
clear what it's for, but I gather that, with its Eclipse integration,
any maven-friendly libraries easily become known to eclipse, along with
inter-library dependencies... anyone got a link for a Maven primer so I
know what I'm doing?
  </pre>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="http://www.sonatype.com/books/maven-book/reference/">http://www.sonatype.com/books/maven-book/reference/</a><br>