List:       stampede-linux-user
Subject:    Re: Kaffe on Stampede Linux ?
From:       outlyer () stampede ! org
Date:       1999-09-26 23:25:15

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 09:27:34PM +0000, piccolo wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've tried to install Kaffe-1.0b3 and Kaffe -1.0b4 without success ...
>
> a "make check" announce hundred errors ...
>
> Has anybody succeeded in installing Kaffe with Stampede Linux ?
>
> If not, what can I use to create some Java applications...

I had some problems compiling Kaffe, until I rebuilt it without optimizations.

Try that, let me know how it goes.

Aubin

Also, the JDK works fine, I built some java applications using the compiler
included with it.

--
If the designers of X-windows built cars, there would be no fewer than five
steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed the same