List:       stampede-linux-developer
Subject:    [Developer] Cleaning out mailing list ...
From:       Daniel Prather <mysticone () whiplash ! stampede ! org>
Date:       2001-06-21 14:34:50

	Hello everyone.  We're going to be in the process of cleaning up
the mailing list, as there are several addresses in the list that no
longer exist, as well as a few people that have asked to be removed from
the list.  So, we'll take care of this all at one time.  If you want to
continue to be in the developer mailing list, please send an e-mail to
mysticone@stampede.org, with your name and both the e-mail address that
you want in the list, as well as the one that is currently in the list (if
you're using forwarding or something so I can remove it and add the real
one).  Thanks for your cooperation!  And remember, don't reply to the list
on this, just reply to mysticone@stampede.org.  Thank you! :)B

	Daniel Prather
	mysticone@stampede.org