List:       stackguard
Subject:    Re: Unofficial Mozilla 1.2.1 RPMs available
From:       Seth Arnold <sarnold () wirex ! com>
Date:       2002-12-04 1:29:09

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:20:48PM +0100, Mads Peter Bach wrote:
> At http://www.hum.auc.dk/~mpb/immunix/ (both .i386.rpm and .src .rpm).
> The RPMs have been built on a 7+ system.
> Feel free to pick them up for the contrib section, since I'm in Europe,
> and the bandwidth may be lousy for people in the U.S.

Mads, thanks. :) I've copied the rpms to our download.immunix.org site
(in the 7+-beta/contrib/ directory) and pushed it to our ibiblio.org
mirrors. (Hopefully one is nearby. :)

Mads, if you make another one, could you gpg-sign the packages? A quick
rpm --resign * in the right directory is about all it takes, once you've
got a gpg key setup and some macro definitions in your ~/.rpmmacros file:

%_signature	gpg
%_gpg_name	<security@wirex.com>
%_gpg_path	~/.gnupg
%_gpgbin	/usr/bin/gpg

(You'll need to change the values, obviously...)

Thanks again Mads! :)

--
Sniff you jerks later. -- Captain Murphy