List:       sssd-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BSSSD-users=5D?= System error 4 is reported in the secur log after provisioning new ldap
From:       Fahad Sayed <fsayed () afilias ! info>
Date:       2021-05-07 19:14:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
We upgraded our LDAP/Kerberos servers to CentOS7. As a test we pointed a VM
(that is configured to authenticate with ldap/kerberos) to new
ldap/kerberos servers. However, we get system error 4 in /var/log/secur.
Under the troubleshooting section of the site, we're asked to join this
mailing list to figure out what is going on.

Also, we tried to point back to the existing ldap/kerberos servers on our
test VM, we still get the system error 4. The new ldap/kerberos servers are
identical to the old ones. Please, advice us on how we can proceed with
troubleshooting this issue. Thank you.

-F