List:       sssd-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BSSSD-users=5D?= autofs with samba AD
From:       wipe () mailbox ! org
Date:       2019-09-24 11:21:45

Hello list,
I'm trying to setup sssd to access automounter rules stored on an AD (samba 4.7.6).
I followed the instructions on this site, however it doesn't work for me.
https://ovalousek.wordpress.com/2015/08/03/autofs/
In the sssd_logfile I see, that the "auto.master" map is found by sssd  within the \
ldap search path.  However, the reference to the auto.home and the corresponding user \
mounts does not seem to be found.

Using sssd to authenticate against Active Directory works well.

Any ideas what's going wrong here? Thanks for looking in this issue!

OS: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
sssd 1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-ad 1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-ad-common  1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-common 1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-dbus  1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-ipa   1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-krb5  1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-krb5-common 1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-ldap   1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-proxy  1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4
sssd-tools 1.16.1-1ubuntu1.4

Here is the configuration. Additionally, I attached logfiles with log_level 9

****sssd.conf****

[sssd]
domains = info.privat
config_file_version = 2
services = nss, pam, autofs

[pam]

[nss]

[autofs]

[domain/info.privat]
debug_level = 5
ad_server = tfaddc2.info.privat
access_provider = ad
auth_provider = ad
krb5_realm = INFO.PRIVAT
cache_credentials = True
id_provider = ad

autofs_provider = ad
ldap_autofs_entry_key = cn
ldap_autofs_entry_object_class = nisObject
ldap_autofs_entry_value = nisMapEntry
ldap_autofs_map_name = nisMapName
ldap_autofs_map_object_class = nisMap
ldap_autofs_search_base = ou=automount,dc=info,dc=privat

nsswitch.conf

automount:      files sss

****AD****

dn: OU=automount,DC=info,DC=privat
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: automount
name: automount

dn: CN=auto.master,OU=automount,DC=info,DC=privat
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisMap
cn: auto.master
name: auto.master
objectCategory: CN=NisMap,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=info,DC=privat
nisMapName: auto.master

dn: CN=auto.home,OU=automount,DC=info,DC=privat
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisMap
cn: auto.home
name: auto.home
objectCategory: CN=NisMap,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=info,DC=privat
nisMapName: auto.home

dn: CN=/home/,CN=auto.master,OU=automount,DC=info,DC=privat
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisObject
objectCategory: CN=NisObject,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=info,DC=privat
nisMapName: auto.master
cn: /home/
name: /home/
nisMapEntry: auto.home

dn: CN=user1,CN=auto.home,OU=automount,DC=info,DC=privat
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisObject
objectCategory: CN=NisObject,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=info,DC=privat
nisMapName: auto.home
nisMapEntry: -fstype=nfsv4,nosuid,rw,dir_index,user_xattr,proto=tcp,port=2049 \
                server:/export/lra/user/user1
cn: user1
name: user1

["sssd_info.privat.log.gz" (application/gzip)]