List:       sssd-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BSSSD-users=5D?= net groups with IPA
From:       Charles Hedrick <hedrick () rutgers ! edu>
Date:       2017-11-08 20:53:44

We want to move our net groups from NIS to IPA. I've loaded the groups. They're \
visible on a system that uses nslcd pointed at the IPA server. But the systems that \
use SSSD for authentication don't show anything. The net groups all show as \
undefined.

I've turned on debugging and looked at the LDAP logs. It does the right quotes and \
the log says it extracts the members. But they don't show up.

Any idea where to look?