List:       sssd-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BSSSD-users=5D?= SSSD and username > 32 Characters
From:       "Ali, Saqib" <docbook.xml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-25 23:04:09

Hello,

We would like to setup SSSD to use AD for User Authentication and
Kerberos for our Linux environment. The User Principal Names (UPN) in
our Active Directory exceed 32 characters occasionally. Will that
cause any issues? On the surface it doesn't look like SSSD will have
any issues. I am able to login with at 56 Character UPM.

Thanks,
Saqib
----