List:       sssd-users
Subject:    Re: [SSSD-users] Problems with Kerberos authentication: Cannot find KDC for requested realm
From:       Jakub Hrozek <jhrozek () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-01-29 9:39:55

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 05:34:33PM -0800, C. S. wrote:
> Well, I had to resort adding a DEBUG() line to get_and_save_tgt() to print
> out the realm and princ, and it turned out there was a typo on the UPN in
> my Samba 4 directory entry for the user. I sort of expected it to be
> something stupid.  On that note, do you have any suggestions on where more
> debugging could be added? If I have the cycles I was thinking of submitting
> a patch to make these issues easier to figure out.
>
> Thanks!
>
> cs

We've actually added quite some new DEBUG messages to both the Kerberos
and LDAP child processes during 1.9 development, can you check if the one
you needed is perhaps already there?

http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/sssd.git/tree/src/providers/krb5/krb5_child.c

http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/sssd.git/tree/src/providers/ldap/ldap_child.c

If not, a patch would be welcome!