List:       ssl-users
Subject:    [ssl-users] SSL_read not blocking !?
From:       Stuart Pomerantz <stuart+ () pitt ! edu>
Date:       1999-02-10 22:35:02

Hello Everyone:

I'm just starting to try out SSLeay and I have small program which I'm
converting to SSL. In this program I have the following call:

SSL_read(...) ;

This call does not block. However, SSL_write(...) does block in the same
code.

Version: 0.9.0
Platform: Red Hat Linux 5.2

Does anybody have any clue what this may be or how I can fix it ? If
this is a stupid question, sorry, I'm new to SSL.

Thanks!

Stu