List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    [SSI-users] installation of openssi cluster on laptop
From:       nipun vyas <nipunvyas1234 () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2006-01-17 8:54:58

hi everyone,

  we are trying to install openssi cluster on our laptops(hp ,1.3 ghz  celeron) on \
fedora core 2 kernel version(2.6.5) for that we have  downloaded the
    file openssi-fc2-1.2.2.i686.tar and installed as per  instruction. the \
installation follows neatly and we are able to form  the first node and then system \
asks for reboot into ssikernel. when we  boot into ssi kernel the booting process \
stops after giving the message  uncopmressing the kernel and then after there is no \
activity. the  screen remains as it is.
  please give us the necessary instruction or measures that we need to take so that \
we can boot the ssi kernel on our system.
  nipun vyas