List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    [SSI-users] Re: [SSI-devel] amd automounter for OpenSSI
From:       Roopa Prabhu <prabhuro () india ! hp ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 9:52:58

Hello Brian,

As you know we have am-utils on the development branch, which will also
be part of the 1.9 OpenSSI releases.

Bruce suggested that it should also be part of the stable branch.

I wanted to know the procedure to include this in the stable branch, so
that I can create am-utils-ssi rpm for the OpenSSI stable (2.4) version
and make it available for download.

Thanks,
Roopa