List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    RE: [SSI-users] timeline for OpenSSI 1.9/2 ?
From:       "Walker, Bruce J" <bruce.walker () hp ! com>
Date:       2005-04-21 17:56:30

Sorry for the out-of-date Web site.  1.9 for Debian should be out this
week (ok, maybe Monday).  Suse 9.2-based 1.9 should be out next week and
hopefully about that time we will have FC3-based 1.9.   There will
probably be a couple of 1.9.x releases as problems are found and fixed.
2.0 will be out in May, I would expect.

Getting an AMD64/X86-64 version will start in the next couple of weeks
and should be out in May (maybe before 2.0 or at 2.0 time, I expect).

Bruce