List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    [SSI-users] newbie & some questions
From:       xx xx <netchaiev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-18 21:59:20

Hello, are some questions to you :

1) OpenSSI can help to have a better result for :
Sendmail ?
Postfix ?
Imap/pop ?
Lampp=Apache2,Mysql4 (or 5),Php4 (or 5) ?
FreeNx ?

2) I want to use only 2 computers with DRBD [I can't have shared disk]
(another way instead of DRBD ??) :
With OpenSSI 2.0 can I easly configure DRBD ?
No tarball, Only an configure like openssi install
(questions/answers), install DRBD integrated with the openssi install
process, ... ???

In this way (only 2 computers), for my master computer :
Do you think DRBD can replace RAID (Software or hardware) in my master node ?
-> In this case some economy  to increase ram/space for example ...

I know , it is not easy to answer, each case is a particulary case but
if you can give me some generals responses , I will be happy !!!