List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    Re: [SSI-users] mirgration of httpd
From:       Kilian CAVALOTTI <kilian.cavalotti () stix ! polytechnique ! fr>
Date:       2004-11-02 10:15:16

On Saturday 30 October 2004 00:57, you wrote:
> Killian, if you would, please open a bug report on
> Sourceforge so we don't forget about it.

Well, indeed, as I might have said in a previous mail, I can now migrate
individual apache threads, so perhaps newer apache versions are not mapping
devices anymore. It would probably be useful to open a bug only if other
users still experience the I-can't-migrate-apache-threads symptom.

Regards,

--
Kilian CAVALOTTI                               Ingénieur Systèmes & Réseaux
Laboratoire STIX                                        École Polytechnique