List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    [SSI-users] cron and atd
From:       Everett Coleman II <gcc80x86 () fuzzyneural ! net>
Date:       2004-04-27 11:05:26

hello,

I would like to know if cront&&atd should have an entry in rc.nodeinfo
as 'initnode' or 'all'.  because the logrotate needs to run on all nodes
for they have they're own log directory (via context symlinks).  but
scripts like updatedb for locate don't really need to run on all nodes
because they share the same disk....

--=20
|Everett Coleman II                                |
|http://ctech.fuzzyneural.net                      |
|GnuPG Fingerprint:                                |
|E233 546E ED79 1D29 1D9D  04F0 DA5B 10F6 3FD3 DD12|