List:       ssic-linux-devel
Subject:    [SSI-devel] [ ssic-linux-Bugs-1367582 ] crashes with 4KSTACKS
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-01-02 1:13:50

Bugs item #1367582, was opened at 2005-11-27 11:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rogertsang
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=405834&aid=1367582&group_id=32541

not just the latest update.
Category: Booting / init
Group: v1.9.1

Initial Comment:
The default kernel for 1.9, compiled with
CONFIG_4KSTACKS does crash after havin been used for a
while. Please consider not setting CONFIG_4KSTACKS as a
default.