List:       ssic-linux-devel
Subject:    [SSI-devel] Homepage upgrade
From:       Roger Tsang <roger.tsang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-06 1:33:31

Hi,

There is interest in upgrading our homepage at
www.openssi.org<http://www.openssi.org>.
What options do we have? It will be a good time to synchronize this upgrade
with our next devel release, if possible.

1. Keep the old homepage.
2. Migrate everything to Wiki.
3. Migrate to nice CMS portal with Wiki acting as KB - Drupal, etc.
4. Anything.

Roger