List:       ssic-linux-devel
Subject:    [SSI-devel] Upcoming 1.9.0 release
From:       "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <aneesh.kumar () hp ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 6:31:33

Forwarding this to the list. I guess Jean may be on vacation. I haven't
got the a response from him yet.

-aneesh

["Re: Upcoming 1.9.0 release." (message/rfc822)]

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:53:56 +0530
From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <aneesh.kumar@hp.com>
To: Jean-Louis BERGAMO <jlb@easynet.fr>
CC: Gopalakrishna NM <gopalak@india.hp.com>,
 "Brian J. Watson" <Brian.J.Watson@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Upcoming 1.9.0 release.

I have built and uploaded the new packages to

http://www.openssi.org/contrib/debian/openssidebs-devel/

can you create a new directory in easynet.fr and mirro the same. We may
need a new directory because this release is based on 2.6 kernel. I
would say a directory name as below would do

http://ftp.easynet.fr/openssi/openssi-v2 ./

-aneesh