List:       ssic-linux-devel
Subject:    [SSI-devel] Help in merging with redhat branch.
From:       "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <aneesh.kumar () digital ! com>
Date:       2003-04-22 9:48:20

Hi Brian,

How can i easily( ;) ) pull the changes from redhat branches to the
vanilla kernel branch ?. Today i some how made up my mind to switch to
redhat tree and sadly found that redhat kernel doesn't build on alpha. I
don't want to fix that tooo. So the only option left for me is to use
the vanilla tree and make sure it is in sync with the redhat branch.

Any help ?. I tried

cvs -z3 update -j SSI-RH-2_4_18-18:4/22/03 -j SSI-RH-2_4_18-18:4/19/03 .

 But it gives me conflicts. Should i merge those files manually. ??

 -aneesh