List:       ssic-linux-devel
Subject:    [SSI-devel] Re: SSI/UML Howto Erratum
From:       "Brian J. Watson" <Brian.J.Watson () hp ! com>
Date:       2003-04-07 20:32:02

Peter Abrahamsen wrote:

>G'day,
>
>The URL for OpenGFS is http://opengfs.sourceforge.net/, not
>http://opengfs.org/, as linked in the "Creating SSI Clusters Using UML"
>HOWTO.

Thanks for reporting the error. I've updated the DocBook source.
Unfortunately my laptop died a few weeks ago, so I lost the environment
I had for building HTML and PDF files from DocBook. I tried building the
HTML on the SourceForge shell server, but the file names were coming out
weird (something like Xnn.html). I solved this problem before, but can't
remember how and I don't have the time to play with it right now.

If anybody wants to try their hand at converting the DocBook into HTML
and PDF, I'll post it on the website for you. You can get the source from
      http://ssic-linux.sf.net/ssiuml-howto.sgml

Brian