List:       sr-users
Subject:    [SR-Users] Proxy Inactivity and Kamailio Log Disruption Issue.
From:       satyaprakash ch via sr-users <sr-users () lists ! kamailio ! org>
Date:       2023-12-06 19:32:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

HI,

Scenario:

We possess 2 proxies and 2 registrar servers equipped with dmq
functionality. Unexpectedly, one of the Proxy IP addresses was marked as
inactive (FLAG: IP) in the dispatcher list, causing the proxy to cease
responding. Simultaneously, Kamailio logs stopped recording any activity.

Upon restarting the Kamailio service, the problem was resolved, and the
proxy resumed normal operation, with the Flag changing back to AP (ACTIVE).

The sudden occurrence of this issue is not clear, and due to the cessation
of logs during the incident, we lack information for the investigation.

Any suggestions on how to address this issue would be appreciated.

And is this scenario happened to any one in your experience?