List:       sr-users
Subject:    Re: [SR-Users] Problem with forward on busy
From:       Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-25 16:10:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

load debugger module, set its cfgtrace parameter to 1 and then send the
logs messages printed for the entire call (from the initial INVITE to
the end).

Also, use ngrep to get the sip traffic and send that as well. It will
help to see what is executed and what could be done wrong in config.

Cheers,
Daniel