List:       sr-users
Subject:    Re: [SR-Users] SBC
From:       Keith <keithhubner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 9:31:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

So following a guide I have successfully setup Kamailio and FreeSwitch
together working as an SBC. SIP registration with Kamailio and using
FreeSwitch as the media server which in turn authenticates with users in
Kamailio. I have managed to pass calls between users etc.

So the next challenge is bolting 2 Asterisks servers behind this SBC and
load balancing the media. As the SBC will be public facing I also have to
consider NAT which I believe will be configured in FreeSwitch.

I have had some fantastic advice in the past so just interested to get
peoples views again.

Thanks.

--
Keith