List:       sr-users
Subject:    Re: [SR-Users] [sr-dev] GIT master branch is open for development of v4.1.x
From:       "Olle E. Johansson" <oej () edvina ! net>
Date:       2013-02-27 11:55:12

27 feb 2013 kl. 09:29 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> the GIT master branch is again open for new development. Common testing period of \
> releasing v4.0.0 has ended, if you have pending commits or personal branches to \
> merge, you can go ahead. v4.0.0 will be released out of newly created branch 4.0.

Cool!

Thank you all for the work with the 4.0.0 code. Time for documentation, before our \
users start filing bugs in the bug tracker for 4.0.0... :-)

Last minute documentation patches - come on!

Update your docs, proofread them and make sure you check the wiki cookbooks for your \
modules and the core!

Cheers,
/O