List:       sr-users
Subject:    [Users] Regarding on OpenSER and softphone
From:       voip_freak () yahoo ! co ! in (Jayesh Nambiar)
Date:       2006-04-28 15:45:21

Hi Ravi,
  I guess you should first go through the SER User's Guide, which will help you \
understand SER better.  the default openser.cfg allows users to register and make \
calls. I guess probably you have not created users in openser and so you are not able \
to login.  You can also check onsip.org getting started documents for better \
understanding.
  w/regards,
  jayesh

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket