List:       sr-users
Subject:    [Users] UAC
From:       sersavvy () hotmail ! com (Kapil Dhawan)
Date:       2005-12-26 12:05:29

Hi List

I am using Cisco 2600 to send calls to OpenSER but 2600 is not sending the
username in from field, so i used UAC module.

Issues.

1. I need to make changes in openser.cfg and restart service, do we have any
other alternative.
2. My calls are getting disconnected after a random time interval say couple
of minutes.

KD

One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search
http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/aishwarya.asp