List:       sr-dev
Subject:    Re: [sr-dev] [SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
From:       Mihai Cezar <cezar () mokalife ! ro>
Date:       2020-12-27 12:19:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Merry Christmas !

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 10:59 PM Henning Westerholt <hw@skalatan.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> it was indeed an interesting year. Thank you all as well for the support
> in the last year.
>
> I wish you Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a good start to 2021.
>
> Henning
>

> --
> Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/
> Kamailio services – https://gilawa.com

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

class="gmail_attr">On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 10:59 PM Henning Westerholt &lt;<a \
class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid \
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hello,<br> <br>
it was indeed an interesting year. Thank you all as well for the support in the last \
year.<br> <br>
I wish you Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a good start to 2021.<br>
Henning<br>
-- <br>
Henning Westerholt – <a href="https://skalatan.de/blog/" rel="noreferrer" \
target="_blank">https://skalatan.de/blog/</a><br> Kamailio services – <a \
href="https://gilawa.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gilawa.com</a> \
-----Original Message-----<br>
A year that was very tough for the entire world is getting close to its end, no doubt \
that was the most challenging in our life so far for many of us, however, with a \
distributed, friendly and collaborative community, Kamailio project continued to \
develop consistently, bringing out a new major release. I trust it helped people and \
companies world wide to to connect with the dear ones and build a better way of \
living.<br> <br>
The season holidays are ahead, time to rest a bit, spend time with family and \
friends, being online or face to face.   As usual, I take this chance to express my \
thanks and greetings to all the friends, developers, supporting companies and \
community members that made 2020 another great year for Kamailio project.<br> <br>
Enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas!<br>
Daniel<br>
* Santa is flying Kamailio! *<br>
--<br>
Daniel-Constantin Mierla -- <a href="http://www.asipto.com" rel="noreferrer" \