List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [sr-dev] OT: Excessive or fatal bounces for yahoo, hotmail, ...
From:       Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 7:18:41

Hello,

this morning were reported over 100 "excessive or fatal bounces" for
delivery from mailing list to yahoo, hotmail/live (and few other that
might be hosted) email addresses. This is unusual high and I spotted
several addresses that were active recently and unlikely to have their
email address gone.

Is anyone here aware of similar issues and potential fixes? I guess
yahoo/hotmail servers simply reject the emails sent by mailman of
mailing lists.

Any hint would be appreciated...

Cheers,
Daniel