List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Patches-2777071 ] cleanup reference when
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net (SourceForge ! net)
Date:       2009-04-30 12:19:33

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=2777071&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
When dlg_get() is used in onreply_route, the reference count for the dlg is \
incremented but never gets decremented when the script finishes.

The patch adds the existing post script cleanup callback to be called on replies in \
addition to requests.

Date: 2009-04-30 12:19

Message:
Close this bug, as reporter confirmed it works for him now. Please re-open
entry if there are still any issues.

Comment By: John Riordan (john_riordan)