List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [OpenSER-Devel] OpeSER Transaction State Machine
From:       amaniyar () velankani ! com (Aadilkhan Maniyar)
Date:       2008-04-25 11:44:34

Hi,

We are in the process of evaluating the architecture of OpenSER for a
local deployment. For this purpose I was looking at the State Machine
implemented in OpenSER.
More specifically I am looking at the state machine related to the
INVITE transaction.

In order to know the State machine, what files do I have to look at? Can
anyone please guide me.

Has the state machine been documented at some place, so that I can read
about it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Aadil