List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1689180 ] add usrloc parameter to
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net (SourceForge ! net)
Date:       2007-09-27 10:41:39

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1689180&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Currently, the select statement fetching valid (not expired yet) usrloc entries uses \
the "now()" SQL function, and this is hardcoded. However, not all DB have this \
function, typically MS SQL Server does not. In MS SQL Server, the correct function is \
"getdate()".

This patch adds a parameter (called getdate_sql) to usrloc module. Patch to sgml / \
README documentation is included too.

Jerome Martin
jmartin@longphone.fr