List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [OpenSER-Devel] [Fwd: Re: [OpenSER-Users] Logging failed
From:       apidruchny () newxt ! com (Anatoly Pidruchny)
Date:       2007-08-31 13:58:40

Henning Westerholt wrote:
> for the return codes of the *proxy_authorize functions there is reference to
> the *www_authorize function in the respective file present. This should be
> sufficient, i think.

Hello Henning,

yes, in the description of *proxy_authorize functions I found the
sentence "For more about the negative return codes, see the above
functions." But why is it referring to "the above functions" (plural)?
Could/should you just change it to "For more about the negative return
codes, see the *www_authorize function."?

Regards,
Anatoly.