List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [Serdev] Subscription matching
From:       Sami Sundell <ssundell () tml ! hut ! fi>
Date:       2004-11-22 16:47:49

Hello.

I'm having a problem with the subscription matching in SER.

Short info about the problem:

1) Subscribe to presence information, Call-ID: xxx
2) Get 200 OK, NOTIFY etc, everything OK.
3) Disconnect
4) Subscribe to presence information, Call-ID: yyy
5) Get 200 OK
6) Get NOTIFY with Call-ID: xxx

So, the first time I subscribe to the presence information, everything
goes OK.

However, the second time it answers to the SUBSCRIBE message all right,
but the following NOTIFYs still use the old Call-ID from the previous
subscription.

Am I missing something here, or is this a bug in the server?