List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [Serdev] serweb/mysql question and small php script bug.
From:       Randal Ziegler <rziegler_lanscape_engineering () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-10-22 13:44:10

Hi,
I originally made a mistake and posted this to serhelp@lists.iptel.org so I reposted
it here. Excuse the duplication.

I was working with the latest serweb from cvs as of 12-21-04 in conjunction with
ser 0.8.99-dev8 on Fedora Core 2 boxes.

We experienced a few errors and warnings. We hunted them down and figured out
what the issues were.

php bug - In the module:
$Id: accounting.php,v 1.25 2004/08/09 23:04:57 kozlik Exp $
Line 43:
if (false === $acc_res=$data->get_acc_entries($user_id, null, $errors)) break;
The get_acc_entries() call should contain one more parameter as in:
if (false === $acc_res=$data->get_acc_entries($user_id, null, $errors)) break;
We resolved errors due to this problem:
The new PHP script that accesed the acc table in the ser DB was looking for two new
fields: caller_detected and callee_detected when performing a query.
Our existing MySql ser databases do not have these fields in the acc table so we added
them as varchar(128). Just wondering who is using these fields and if simply adding them
to the existing databases is ok. We also checked the latest ser_mysql.sh from cvs to
see how it is creating the acc table and it is the same as our curent databases. The
latest script does not add these fields. just wondering if we should worry. ;)

Randal Ziegler
rziegler_nospam@LanScapeCorp.com
http://www.LanScapeCorp.com
Please remove the "_nospam" from the email user name when responding.