List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [Serdev] reINVITE problem (normal invite works, reinvite not)
From:       Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-25 13:49:23

Hi,

I've searched the SER lists and I've found some mails suggesting that
there might be a problem with the NAT helper stuff
(rtphelper/mediaproxy / whatever) not always rewriting the RTP IP
addresses / ports for NATted endpoints.

I think it was Jan Janak who said he knew of the problem, but hadn't
had the need to solve this because he never ran into it. I can
reproduce it 100% on the setup we have.

I can solve this myself (I think), but I need some pointer on where to
start. Can somebody enlighten me?

--
Andreas Sikkema