List:       sr-dev
Subject:    Re: [Serdev] cpl-c build_userhost causes lookup failure?
From:       Richard <mypop3mail () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-25 5:24:25

Thanks Bogdan,

One more question. In the function run_lookup in
cpl_run.c, it only retrieves one entry from location
table in ser database. If I have multiple IP phones
registered, it just calls the first entry in the
location table and won't ring the other phones.

Can we have it ring all contacts in the location
table?

Thanks,
Richard

--- Bogdan-Andrei IANCU <iancu@fokus.fraunhofer.de>