List:       sr-dev
Subject:    [Devel] PA Module
From:       Igor.Brusic () oefeg ! at (Brusic Igor)
Date:       2006-02-28 16:32:23

Hi,

I am defining a diploma thesis where OpenSER could be used for a location based \
application. What work should be done in the pa module to become part of the released \
version? If you would describe it shortly or send me some link where the issue is \
discussed, maybe we could contribute to your project.  Also other information's \
concerning LBS topics and OpenSER are welcome.

Best regards

Igor