List:       sr-dev
Subject:    Re: [Serdev] sorry, I'm a newbie
From:       Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel () iptel ! org>
Date:       2004-02-11 11:10:24

Hello,
xjab.cfg is a sample config file while xxjab.cfg shows in addition how
to use the presence agent with Jabber gateway. It is a little bit
obsoleted (I have just seen that -- I will fix it soon) since the
subscribe(...) method of PA was renamed to handle_subscription(...).

The PA is now under heavy development and the jabber modules wasn't
tested yet with latest version. You can use either xjab.cfg or
xxjab.cfg, it is just a matter of what you need.

Best regards,
Daniel