List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] mailfiltering (maildrop)
From:       "Dmitry Chorine" <dchorine () corp ! paltalk ! com>
Date:       2005-07-12 19:04:21

List,

According to sqwebmail-5.0.2/maildir/README.maildirfilter.html I have to
create /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/maildirfilterconfig w/ MAILDIRFILTER and
MAILDIR. That's what I used to do when there was sqwebmail-4.x, something
has changed in 5.x because this is no longer works... Default path for new
sqwebmail is different, so I create this file in different directory yet it
doesn't really help me.. Whats the procedure with new sqwebmail?

-
Dmitry Chorine at Pal Talk dot com